Atmosfer Balloons Special Balloon Flight
You will be collected right from your hotels for lovely hot air balloon ride in Cappadocia region by Atmosfer Balloons.
Our Special Balloon Flight Program:
Would you like to make your special moments such as birthday, anniversary, marriage proposal and wedding ceremony unforgettable with a balloon tour between the unique beauty of Cappadocia Valleys filled with surprises?
• Atmospheric Balloons invite you to enjoy the Special Flight experience to immortalize the special moments of you and your loved ones.
• Our guests who will have a special flight experience can take pre-flight breakfast at the balloon departure area or breakfast room depending on their preference.
• Following the flight, the champagne party, which is the tradition of balloon flights with various refreshments in front of the basket decorated according to the organization, is organized and our guests receive their certificates which we specially prepared for their names.
• If you want to make the celebration of your dreams a reality, please contact us for detailed information.
Balloon Flight Programs:
Atmosfer Balloon offers its guests two flight schedules: the Luxury Program and the Standard Program. Balloon experience in both programs; Our passengers start transferring to our center with our own vehicles.
• While our passengers register and pick up food and beverages, our pilots choose a departure area that is appropriate for the latest local weather and wind direction.
• When the balloon departure area is determined, our passengers are transferred to the take-off area, where they watch the stages of balloon preparation and inflation.
• After our passengers are placed in the basket; General information on flight safety and flight is given by the pilots and the flight to Cappadocia begins.
• The balloons range from 5 meters to 800 meters in altitude during flight. As the balloons float between the valleys and the interesting rock formations, our passengers accompany this extraordinary panoramic view. Since the balloons move in the direction of the wind, they are different from each other every day.